For new climbers who are searching for additional knowledge and/or the skills required to achieve your climbing goals, look no further than our beginner/intermediate climbing instruction. These sessions are customizable to enhance your experience and meet your climbing needs. Explore anything from basic to intermediate techniques, regimented training programs, and the skills needed to climb outdoors. Private climbing instruction is built around your climbing needs and our instructors are equipped with the knowledge and experience to help you reach your goals.
What to Expect
- Ninety (90) minutes of personalized instruction.
- One on one instruction with an AMGA certified Single Pitch Instructor.
What you may Learn
- Climbing footwork and technique.
- Strategies for climbing on different terrain types.
- Mental fitness and awareness training.
- General strength development.
- Gym use and time management strategies to maximize your productivity in the gym.
- These sessions are appropriate for climbers who are climbing V0 to V7 boulders or 5.5 to 5.12 sport routes.