ASSISTANT CONTENT CREATOR
The Assistant Content Creator is directly responsible for assisting in the creation, editing and distribution of written and visual content to be utilized in the promotion of Climb Murfreesboro and its products on various platforms.
Properly executed, the Assistant Content Creator will assist in supplying a continual stream of quality visual and written content to be utilized in generating traffic and leads for new business.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to understand and assess current marketing content and brand standards.
- Work with the Marketing Department to maintain the integrity of the Climb Brand in both the physical facility and through digital marketing materials.
- Plan and post all social media content for Climb Murfreesboro
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to schedule interviews and shoots with other Climb employees and members for relevant marketing content.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to create and distribute marketing copy and visuals.
- Attend classes, clinics, and events to take photos/footage for the content library.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- 10 - 15 hours per week
- Ability to work nights and weekends for special events
- Hold a degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in email, social media platforms, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience creating written and visual content for online marketing purposes.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience shooting with a DSLR camera.
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus.